Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

School hours. persuasive



School hours. persuasive Long’ school hours put much pressure on students. The students would most likely go to their classes on time,





The primary benefit of a longer school day is that it provides students with more time for learning. Later school starts linked to better teen grades. If you think school starts too early in the day, you're not alone. I believe it is going to help us concentrate on our learning. Also It is good so we can perform better at school, have more free time to myself, relaxing and playing video games. I can spend more time with my family and have better relationships. so we get more sleep and have more time to have breakfast and prepare for school. it is good so it gives us energy to help us with our learning at school.





I believe school should start later and end earlier because of these reasons.Also because there a many benfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment