Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Introducing my Bubble

Who would I choose to have in my bubble?




The choice that I have chosen are people who means a lot to me, and if I was not to choose them I will not be the happy person that I am today. Therefore, it is my family. My Mum, Dad, Nanna, Great Grandpa and my siblings.





Choosing my family will always be my first choice, because they are the ones who love me and will take care. If I was not to choose my immediate family I will not be the happy person that I am today. They will support me with my everyday need but most importantly with my school work from home.





I choose my family because we help out each other, we care for each other and we love each other but most all we live a happy family.

2 comments:

  1. John, it is so special that you would choose your family above anyone else. It is so important to have a good relationship with your family members if you are able to. What are some things your family have done together while in your bubble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo John,

    Family are the most important part of my life as well,It is so lovely
    to see that your family bring that happy and bubbly person you are
    keep up the great blogs...

    Tyson

    ReplyDelete